I am fairly new to MJ, but did they quit making the...r/o/p

1. large multipocket? :confused1: I want one in black.

2. Are you looking for gold or silver hardware? Ones with silver have been discontinued but ones with gold hardware still exist. Check out the "price/info of Spring 07 bags/wallets" thread for more info.

3. Yep, they still make large mp. I don't know if black is made every season but now they all come with gold hardwares. Silver hardwares mp, you probably need to hit eBay.

4. I was wondering the same thing! Would love one with gold hardware in Olive but they seem so hard to come by!

5. I really want one in either black or tan, the hardware does not matter. Thanks for all the replies. :heart:

6. ITA! - The Resort 2006 Olive lrg MP is gorgeous! - I saw it at Bloomies in S.F. when it first came out and have been regretting not purchasing ever since. I had no idea it would be so hard to find - even the ZCs went fast!

7. I think Nordstroms is carrying the large MP in Peanut (gold h/w) right now. I saw the color last night and it is a perfect year-round tan.

8. Is this online? TIA!!

9. Apparently Nordies not carrying in large, BUT it is at Bloomingdales:

LARGE MULTIPOCKET
    C372009
    13 x 11 x 5"
    $975USD
    Colors: Black, Peanut

They will do charge/sends via phone. PM me if you need name/phone of SA at Bloomies at South Coast Plaza in L.A. Any good SA at any Bloomies can take the phone order.

10. They had them in Selfridges the other week