I am desperately looking for a hair style

1. OK, My hair is dark brown, straight, pretty fine, and down to my bra strap, Well im bored with it, lol
    A girl did my makeup this weekend and I loved her hair, Hers is the same color & texture as mine but it was shoulder length, Slightly flipped out, with side swept bangs. My hair stylist works better on pictures and I cant find this anywhere, Has anyone else seen this? PLEASE help!!! :sos:

2. sorry I sure I'm not much help... but it sounds like a longer version of amelie's haircut, with diffrent bangs ofcourse...

amelie_web7.jpg
  3. here are some cute hair cuts!

ashlee simpson 2.jpg denise 2.jpg denise 3.jpg
  4. this is very similar to what im looking for =)

denise%202.jpg
  5. How about this one? I think it's so cute!

Shoot, maybe it was too big, let go resize.

6. Okay, hope it's there.

vaseline-sarah-michelle-gellar.jpg
  7. Sarah Michelle's looks great! Although my hair right now looks more like Amelie's, with a thicker fringe.

8. I love Amelie's haircut... My har is lond and dark and I think I would regret cutting it of... but I still dream of this haircut...

9. Ohh, LOVE Ashlee's! Thanks, may have to show that to my stylist next time I go in... except a bit longer than her hair.

10. I know I asked this questions a year and a half ago, lol, but im still looking! Any new suggestions? hehe

11. Anybody? :search:

12. i found a couple for you.... :biggrin:
    *the last one is my personal favorite!!!

hair.jpg celebrity-bob-hairstyles.jpg hairstyles-for-medium-length-hair.jpg jennifer-lopez-bob-hairstyle.jpg shoulder-length-hairstyles-image-is012.jpg
  13. thank you!! I really like jessica's style!