I am curious! Which would you choose for a Gold Birkin....

?

Palladium or Gold Hardware, that is the Question?

1. Palladium

2. Gold

3. Other (please specify in your post)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gold togo/clemence with Palladium or Gold hardware, and why? And does it matter if it is a Birkin or Kelly?

Just curious as to everyone's preferences. :nuts:

2. Palladium. I think it looks young and fresh. And it matches my silver jewelry.

On black, though, I like either.

3. So you would choose palladium for a Gold birkin? Do you think it matters if it is a Kelly?

4. Palladium for either a Kelly or a Birkin. Now I am a bit biased towards palladium hardware. I think depending on the leather, the gold on gold might either be too much or get lost. On the other hand, the palladium adds a nice coolness to a warm shade and brings out the contrasting stitching more

5. If my name were Jag...Palladium. You wear quite a bit of white gold/silver IIRC.

6. Gold. I love the combination of those warm colours with gold.

7. ^me too, C. I have gold on both my Birkin and caramel Kelly (shopmoms choice!). It'[s so lovely and warm.

8. Palladium gets my vote :yes:

9. I like either but if I HAD to choose - GH for a Kelly and PH for a Birkin.

10. i like gold for a kelly and palladium for a birkin.

ETA: irene, what excellent taste you have!!!

11. I am a complete Palladium fan and it is what I have as Jag knows since she was so kind with my photographic ineptitude. I am fair and wear silver/platinum/cool shades so there was never a choice for me. I was slightly concerned that 'Gold' implied a warmth that meant Palladium might look a bit odd but it just looks amazing!

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Am I that obvious! LOL! It's true, I hardly ever wear yellow gold- only palladium or white gold. But do you think that matters? Can I wear gold hardware even though my jewelry is white gold?

13. I was a pall fan for gold until I saw pics of Starr's bags.......*sigh*......

14. No, I don't.

15. That's good to hear because I am not sure which hardware I like best on Gold Togo/clemence. Some days I lean towards Gold hardware, others palladium looks great.