I am completely undone. Woe is me.

1. I just discovered a new flavor by Haagen Das: Pomegranite with choc chips.

And I had been doing so well. Sigh. No saving me now.

Yours truly,
    Soon To Be Fat and Happy

2. Lmbo!

3. uh oh, not Haagen Dasz please! I love them so much. My fav is coffee, but that new flavor sounds totally worth checking out.

I must get away from this thread soon. Thank god it's past midnite over here, otherwise I might dash to the nearest supermarket to look for one!

4. Lmao!

5. I am tempted to delete this post, only because I cannot even see the word Haagen Dazs without wanting to run to the grocery store ASAP. Their dulce de leche ice cream is frozen heaven :love: I can feel my butt getting bigger. Mmm.

6. I have heard of this flavor and would consider actually eating some...if it wouldn't make me sick. You see, I am lactose intolerant.:crybaby:
    Yes, I used to walk among those who eat dairy. Now I must walk by the freezer section clinging only to my memories...

7. Someone talk her down!!

8. Dear soon to be fat and happy,

Welcome to the club. I just discovered Edys Girl Scout Cookie Semoa.....god help my ever increasing ass.

Yours truly,

Cant fit thru the door anymore.

9. Cfred -

I am lactose intolerant, too. I take something so I can consume this new piece of heaven.

Dare you ask me what I take or is that too tempting for you? :graucho:

10. One word: Toffee.

Haagan Das toffee ice cream is my weakness.

11. ProfNot-- do tell!
    I am intrigued by whatever it is already!
    I can run a little extra...

12. Dear soon to be fat and happy and Cant fit thru the door anymore,

I need to be a card-toting member of the club. I just ate 1 1/2 gallons of ice cream in two weeks by myself. I don't mind my increasing ass, but please shrink stomach and thighs .

Can't and won't stop eating ice cream

13. freeze.
    put down the ice cream.
    put your hands where i can see them.
    slowly slide the carton to me!
    heheheheh!!

14. Wooooo that sounds lip smacking good....

infact i have THREE tubs of ice cream in my freezer and this is prompting me to go get a tub ...

NOW have you tried Haagen Das' Rocky Road?

Woooo i love it i have to say....

MMmmmmmmmm

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: