I am bombed, my trip to NY got postponded till next Sat.

1. I was so ready to spend good few hours at BalNY this Sat but my trip got cancelled because they are saying it might snow tomorrow.:nuts: :crybaby: This is crazy. It is suppose to be Spring not Winter. :confused1: I had to call Kim and let her know that i am going next Sat. She was so ready for me. :crybaby:
  2. AWWWWWW! Well, it's something to look forward to. I hope you have something REALLY FUN to do for your BIRTHDAY today!
  3. Sorry to hear that! Yeah, we're expecting a major Nor-easter in the area, so a lot of airlines are canceling flights to/from NYC area.
  4. I can't believe this. :cursing: I want sunshine, 80 degree weather. :wlae: I don't want snow, wind, rain, and cold weather.:yucky: I am definitely going next Sat no matter what. :smash:
  5. Thanks MRG. :heart: First, me and my BF are going out to dinner and then we are going over to some friend's house for my party.:yahoo:
  6. Haha, I want sunshine and 80 degree weather too but we don't get that here until at least May. But I'm sure next Saturday will be a blast. BTW, Happy B-day!
  7. Thanks angelphaery. :heart: Next Sat better be a blast or i will blast it myself.:p
  8. You are too funny! :roflmfao:

9. Me too!!! It is cold and gloomy here also - soooo sick of this weather :yucky:

I am going to San Francisco next weekend ... but so far the weather forecast isn't lookin good there either :cursing:
  10. That stinks!!! :sad: So sorry your plans got ruined by Mother Nature. Oh well....like MRG said it's something to look forward to. Hey, I'll be more than happy to send ya some humid sticky 80 degree weather...it's been that way here in Augusta since FEB! I HATE IT!!! :yucky: 100+ degrees is just around the corner now. :mad: Someone send me some SNOW!!!
  11. OK smarty, i am so jelous.:p I love hot weather and i hate cold and snow. :hysteric: Send me your sunshine right now.:heart:
  12. LOL!!! You know I would if I could! I don't know why I thought you lived in Florida, but obviously you don't. :heart: :heart:
  13. Aw!!!! That's rough. Who knows, maybe they'll get a surprised shipment rigth before your trip so they will be tons of stuff to drool over.
  14. Nanaz, I am sorry about the botched plans for your birthday. I can't believe how bad the weather has been in most of the country. It is a real bummer to get waylaid by a "20-year" storm. I hope that the weather is absolutely lovely for you next week. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful Bday!

15. LOL!! me too, nanez! I want to move to the desert :p

the only thing good about Chicago is Michigan Avenue :woohoo: