I am back from winter break!!! I missed everyone!! Sunshine info too...

1. Hello!

I have missed everyone! I have not been around much, I had a self imposed, severe, computer limit from Thanksgiving until the kids went back to school (yesterday), plus we went away and I crashed my laptop (a pain, but it made staying off the computer a lot easier though...lol)

I intended to be up and running this week, but since my laptop is still being repaired and I am still taking down holiday decorations, so it will probably be next week before I back to full speed.

I owe lots of people thank you cards, e-mails and PMs...sorry they are so late...I will catch up asap.

Sunshine committee news:

If you signed up during my break (I saw there were quite a few), you should have got an auto response about my break. I will try and send you all the info soon. Same for those to whom I owe an e-mail :smile:

Weekly newsletters and sunshine fun will resume next Monday!

How is everyone??? I hope everyone had a great holiday season, looking forward to another great year on tPF!

2. Welcome back Mary!! I have noticed you haven't been on in a while and sure did miss you!!!! :heart:

Happy New Year!!!

3. Welcome back Tink!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

4. welcome back tink! :smile:

5. welcome back! :smile:

6. whew! i was getting worried about you:sweatdrop:...glad you are well and had a nice break! :flowers:welcome back!:yahoo:

7. Welcome back! :yahoo: The forum wasn't the same without you!!

8. Welcome back! Hopefully your laptop will be repaired soon!

9. Welcome back tink - especially looking forward to you resurrecting the Barbie thread.

10. Welcome back Mary!!!! Was wondering where you had disappeared to!

11. Welcome back!!

12. welcome back, mary!

:dothewave:

13. Welcome back!

14. I was wondering where the Barbie thread was...welcome back!!!

15. It's good to have you back--I was starting to worry! Hopefully you were able to recharge during the break.