I am back from Vacation and was greeted by new Bbags, please say hi to them!

1. Hey you all, I am back after a two week vacation in the Outer Banks area of North Carolina, with a stop in Nashville on the way and the Blue Ridge Parkway on the way home back to Dallas! I look forward to catching up on posts as I had very limited computer time!

I have added to my family, I had the convenient excuse of an August birthday!!!! Please welcome my new additions, I love them all.
    (For style reference, I am 5'8" and lurking between 125/130 lbs, but wearing Chloe Platforms, so I am like 6 feet tall, LOL!)

2004 Orange Twiggy! Shows no sign of use, lovely leather and color! (Purchased day before vacation, great to arrive home to!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my Apple Green Twiggy! LOVE! (Got before vacation, but never shared before)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a proper picture of my Magenta 05 City, my first ever bbag!

[​IMG]

And my Mogano (cinnamon) F/W 07 DAY! Great leather on this. (ordered on vacation, arrived to find her waiting...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Group shot!
    [​IMG]

2. I think I almost fell out of my chair! Those are some GORGEOUS bags you have there! I am in LOVE with the orange twiggy!! Congrats!!!

3. wow beautiful vibrant colors!

4. WOW! Those are definately some great welcome home presents :yes: and I looove that apple green twiggy!

5. *sigh* that magenta is gorgeous!! love the twiggys too!

6. woohoo- i love your bags. the colors are so awesome all year round...i am so envy of your collections! Congratz on all your new bags!

7. I love them all! the colors are gorgeous!

8. Your group pic ROCKS!!!! Congrats!

9. Oh, you are a lucky, lucky girl! Dallas, eh? Perhaps I'll run into you at Northpark sometime!

10. Your group shot is FABULOUS!

I just love your Twiggies! Congratulations on one hell of a haul!

11. :heart: how your juggling all the bbags!! magenta is one of my faves!

12. Your 05' Magenta looks amazing! Hope LE is just as scrumptious! Congrats, they're all gorgey!

13. What a great colorful collection... I LOVE:heart: the all in one shot!!!

That apple green.... sighhhhh:girlsigh:(a desire of mine!)

Your Mogano Day's leather is squishy GORGEOUS!!!
    What a wonderful welcome home from vacation!!

14. [​IMG]

This is one of the best pics EVER!!! All these scrumptious colors against a purple backdrop.... STUNNING!!! I thoroughly enjoyed your thread.

15. Pure class! What fabulous finds and I bet they were well worth the wait! Congrats!