I am afraid to use my Beverly MM - help, pls!

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
Hi Everyone, I purchased my beverlyMM bag about 2 months ago. I love this bag but I can't bring myself to take her out of the box and use the bag! I don't know if it's b/c it is the most expensive bag I've purchased or b/c I'm afraid I'm going to get it dirty! When do you use your Beverly? Is it a special occassion bag, an everyday bag? I just don't know when to use her. Help,please!

I had the same feeling with my Speedy.. (it may not be so expensive to others but it was to me) and I felt cautious about using it. Once I started just taking it out with me you'll learn to enjoy it, trust me :smile:

I have my Beverly MM too, I haven't used her as of yet. I have sprayed her down w/ apple guard as a protectant just to be safe. I am waiting until I go back to work (2 weeks) to break her in. I have also not used my Amarante brentwood either. I am waiting for fall for that one.

Use her girl! If you are worried about the vachetta~ use a leather protectant and that will make you feel better.

Once you use her, please post pics! She is great for any occasion!

The day I bought my Beverly MM, I took her home and used an entire can of Champs leather protector on her :roflmfao: OOPS!!

USE IT!!! Just think if you get the leather dirty, and it gets really bad, there is always a possibility of getting the leather replaced...and you spent a fortune on the bag, so take it out and use it! Mine already has a little bit of rubbing on the piping, and lots scratches on the hardware, but it doesn't take away from the beauty of the bag. I use it for whatever; to work, to lunch, to shopping, etc.

I don't have this particular bag, but it is a beautiful one. Please use her - she wants to be taken out! I know what you mean about being afraid to, but you have to try get over that & just do it! Really, I think it would be more a waste of money to have her sitting unused in the closet than it would to use her and get a bit dirty or scratched.

I've had my Beverly MM for a little over a month. I have used her almost everyday for the last 3 weeks. I find the vachette piping does get more rubbing then anything else. But last week, I took an eraser to clean any spots that looked dirty (not that it was dirty....I'm just very meticulous about my things) and sprayed some protector on her afterwards. I did 2 coats (half a can -- the other half for the MC Speedy!!) and she looks brand new!

Use your bag! You'll love it even more! Just invest in a white eraser and some baby wipes (non-alcohol) for those times when you need it.

I have the beverly mm and I have been using her everyday since the purchase. It has been about two months and she still looks wonderful. I get so many compliments on this bag, use it and enjoy!