I am a lucky girl, meet my blue twiggy~~

1. I went to Holt Renfrew in Toronto yesterday. I saw a Gorgeous blue twiggy, the SA told me just found out in stock, and put in display for less than half hour, then I meet it...I am so lucky~~This color is summer color, and this one is the last one. I think the twiggy returned by someone long time ago, and they just forgot it and didn't display it.The twiggy doesn't come with extra tassles and have few spot on the bag, have defects but still in good condition. more importantly, I just paid for the discount price for $959CAD+tax. It's a really good deal for me, the original price was $1375CAD+tax. I am so happy~~my dear blue twiggy.

p.s what kind of this blue, or just call blue?

IMG_0397.jpg
  2. Congrats! She's a beauty!
    It looks to me that you got a cornflower twiggy.

3. Congrats! :wlae:Yup, I agree with hellosunshine. It looks like Cornflower. :yes:

4. Love it! Congrats! :yahoo:

Did she have any other sale items? :graucho:

5. Congrats!!! Lovely cornflower twiggy :wlae:

6. congrats!

7. congrats ^_^

and YAY for the discount!

8. yea, some sale items brfore, but I think all sold out , everyone carzy about the sale items from Balenciaga~~~

9. congratulations on your beautiful cornflower twiggy and at such a nice price!

10. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Beautiful Bbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. I have a cornflower box and just adore the color. congrats on your twiggy and for a great price too..

12. Congrats:yahoo:Cornflower is awsome Blue.:yahoo:

13. love your cornflower box too...it's really nice~~~

14. Congrats! Great deal and great bag!

15. 0o0o0 you've got a cornflower twiggy!!! what an awesome score!!! i totally LOVE mine!!! enjoy using your new baby!!!