I am a Chanelholic - feel my pain(or joy!!!)

Sorry a little late on the modelling pic-one of my new love and another is of the hollywood flap silver/black.
Update:I got my 8th Chanel since Christmas!!A light silver 2.55 size 227!!

Attachments

• DSCF2707.JPG
    DSCF2707.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF2708.JPG
    DSCF2708.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 71
OMG, I am totally in love with all your purchases. The necklaces are beautiful and the bags, well they speak for them selves. And, an eighth one already. You are on a roll. I can only imagine what your bf must be thinking. But, we understand.

Keep em coming, why stop at number 8?

gMbt ~ how the heck did i miss this thread?!!! ~ oh yes ~ that'll be b/c i'm viki & i'm a reissue~aholic :lol:

i :heart: all your necklaces ~ especially the CCs with the coral beads :love: ~ i just wish chanel did more pieces in silver/white metal ~ your bags are all gorgeous ~ i :heart::heart::heart: your reissues ~ how do you like the 227 compared to the 225?

gMbt ~ how the heck did i miss this thread?!!! ~ oh yes ~ that'll be b/c i'm viki & i'm a reissue~aholic :lol:

i :heart: all your necklaces ~ especially the CCs with the coral beads :love: ~ i just wish chanel did more pieces in silver/white metal ~ your bags are all gorgeous ~ i :heart::heart::heart: your reissues ~ how do you like the 227 compared to the 225?

225 is perfect for an evening out.I usually use large bags 'cause I have a lot of stuff I like to carry around so I use my 227 during the day.I haven't had a chance to use my 227 that often though because I just got it.The price increase will probably make this my last purchase...possibly after a few more jewelry and another reissue!!:P

Sorry a little late on the modelling pic-one of my new love and another is of the hollywood flap silver/black.
Update:I got my 8th Chanel since Christmas!!A light silver 2.55 size 227!!

They look fabulous on you! 8th Chanel already huh :nuts: Girl, you're on a roll here :roflmfao:

Wow! Amazing start to your collection in such a short time! Thank you for sharing-- let me say that being a member of this forum will only add more fuel to your Chanel fire. This forum is awesome!

Enjoy your treasures-- wear them well.

Hi gMbt,

can you give me the item number from the Hollywood flap bag in silver/black and from which store it is?!

Thank you so much...

I'm not sure what you meant by item number Valentine.I got mine from Heathrow airport therefore no tax and it cost me about GBP1353.
I don't know where you live but I see the hollywood flap in a few boutiques I went to so it shouldn't be hard to find and I'm sure the SA will know which one you're talking about.