I am a BAD Girl.... I couldn't wait!

Don't feel bad....I've bought some stuff that I couldn't wait to get either. And congrats on cleaning off the wishlist!! Even with a PCE coupon, I would still need about $3000.00 to get everything on my wishlist.

Great buys!!!

I am going to have to return the Beauty Bag........ It has a plastic zipper that is tough to open and close :sad: , I LOVE the wallet though. So what should I get in exchange and with the PCE??

:yahoo: Hooray for shopping sprees in Orlando!!

I'm on vaca there right now too!!! I did a little outlet damage at the beginning of the week - but have tried to stay away from the malls ever since. Great choices! Hope you are using them on your trip, because they would be such cute "vacation" bags!!

If you see a really sunburnt, short-haired brunette - carrying a Balenciaga Ink first (only bag I have with me)... come up and say "hello" & ask if they are a member of tPF!! More then likely me!! (Of course... I'm probably not the only sunburnt person running around here... :roflmfao: )

Oh I am home now.... About an hour away from Orlando. I made this purchase on the last day in Orlando. BUT I just bought an ipod nano today so I purchased a Coach white leather nano holder on ebay!!! I love shopping!!