I am a BAD Girl.... I couldn't wait!

1. well I am on vacation in Orlando with my friend and we walked by the COach store here and she says lets go in. (She doesn't have any yet) so she decides to get the Patchwork tote, so I bought EVERYTHING on my wishlist!!! I know I am a bad girl, I couldn't wait until PCE but I am soooo HAPPy with my purchases. This is what I got. Sorry no real life pics YET!!

Coach - T CHARM in Pink!!
  2. Yay for you! Congrats! :yahoo:

Post pics when you get the chance!
  3. how fun.....sounds like you had a great time
    oh and BTW did your friend buy anything??!!!!
  4. Great haul... very Spring!
  5. So cute! I love the bag, it's nice and bright for spring. I horrible at waiting too, no judgment here ;)
  6. oh wow i cant wait to see the real life pics...you did some major shopping: congrats!
  7. i love this year's scribble!

i'll admit last year was a bit too pastal (sp) for me

but i love this one in particular because it reminds me of the good ol' mapping days.

i had to make a map of the seven continents and color it in different colors, and of course i had to do it differently, i took the crayola marker of purple and outlined it...and then filled it in with the crayon!

so this collection reminds me of it

hehe, are you going to get the matching shoes?
  8. Yes, all bad girls, could not even wait for the pce event.....I am a bad girl too, got the scribble weekend tote..wonder if it is too young for me..I am ahem..over 40...??????
  9. congrats!
  10. great haul.

i wouldn't call u a bad girl tho. i'd say you're actually quite efficient (hehe).

i wish i could knock everything off of my wishlist.
  11. I don't think it's too young for you! If I saw someone 40-something carrying it, I would just think they were cool and fashionable. It's such a cute summer bag. :yes:

12. Yeah she got the same bag but in the Patchwork. and the zip around wallet.... Gotta say the patwork is better in person, or maybe its just growing one me??
  13. Congtrats... Love it all. So cute
  14. oh....you are a bad girl, with good taste! I love the whole haul.
  15. Congrats on your great haul!