I adopted a doggy!

1. Well, it has been two years since the loss of my elderly beagles (yes, it took this long for my heart to heal and be ready for another dog :sad: ). My husband was insisting on a purebred puppy (golden) while I wanted to adopt again from a rescue. I ended up winning!

We adopted a 5 month old puppy; Chow Chow/Spaniel/Beagle mix. She is the sweetest baby!! We named her Maisy (my kids picked the name) and she is on her second night in her new home. We adopted her through a kick ass rescue group I found from petfinder.com.

Here is the link; I will take my own pics in the next few days.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7730649

2. Awwwwwwwwwwwww :love:

3. Aww..isn't she the sweetest little puppy! Congrats to your newest addition..she looks so precious!

4. Oh, she's such a cutie!!

5. OHMYGOSH!!!! She is a precious little angel!!! I just showed my DH too-- we're such suckers for rescue dogs. Yay to you for giving one a home :love: I can't wait to hear how she does in her new home with you guys... Seriously, *kudos* to you!!!! :flowers:

ETA: Isn't Petfinder the best? We found our dogs' rescue group there too

6. Aww... she is so cute. Can't wait to see more pics of that cutie!!

7. Aww, congratulations! What a little cutie. And yay for adoption. :flowers:

8. Awww, she is so sweet. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

9. Yay for you! I got my little Daisy from petfinder too!

10. OMG so adorable, enjoy!

11. [​IMG]This pic is so adorable! I want to hold her!

12. Congratulations!

13. Congratulations on your new addition she is absolutely adorable and I love her name! Good for you!
    Petfinder.com is fabulous!

14. awww she is SO CUTE!!!

congrats!! i'm so happy that you guys decided to adopt and give this adorable puppy a permanent loving home!

15. Such a teddy bear!!!! All the best to you and Maisey! :flowers: