I admit it ... I am a bag whore ...

1. So much for my declaration of waiting for the BV Ball ... walked into Dior today and bought the medium gaucho - the 'red' leather one ... it is beyoootiful ... so much for me going for classy and not trendy ...

my only problem - I had to prepay for it and it won't be here for a couple of weeks ... Limited stocks in Hong Kong after all ...

but i prepaid so I am guaranteed the bag - the next one that comes in ....

2. Harley...life is too short...enjoy your trendy bag...worry about classy when you're in your 60's!

3. Oh my gosh! That's the one I want! I love the color. Congrats! Please post pics ASAP.

4. Nice purchase.

I admit I am a bag whore too! Thankfully I put myself on a slow down for now so I feel like less of one.:love:

5. bag whores unite!!! and let's go shoe shopping (because you know we're shoes whores too!)

6. Name the time and place, I'll be there :nuts:

Congrats harley! I saw the small Gaucho on Monday, it's cute! :love:

7. Congratulations!

8. Congrats!!! You go girl!Send us pics!

9. OMG I'm soooooooo jealous!!!
    I'm in Houston now and tried on the large brown @ DIOR {it's ALL they have right now!} and it was sooo painful to take it off and leave it in there!

10. BTW, that brown looked more olive to me, anyone else?
    MUCH prettier in person I thought.

11. Congrats!!! You will not be sorry. I find I use my red gaucho more these days than anything else. It's great with jeans and cowboy boots! I LOVE it!!!

12. Aww.. congrats !

And I love Hong Kong, I can't wait to go back ! ;)

13. great choice...I am glad that interest in the Gaucho is still up; it is (IMO) a really beautiful and unique bag. :biggrin:

14. congrats!

15. Swanky-
    it is definately more olive than brown----did you like the color? or is the red better?
    I got a damaged red sent to me...it was seriously messed up....the outside color was amazing-but it looked water stained(Nice SFA SA!!!! cant believe she sent a damaged bag!!!)