I actually like the veins !!?? How about you?

How much love for the veins?

1. LOVE IT!

2. HATE IT!

3. Love some minimal veining.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dear all b-bag lovers. After spending the past two months pouring over all the b-bag photos in this forum, I realized i actually like the "veiny" leather!! :p :heart: OK, provided it's not ALL veins, I think the b-bag leathers have a really unique look to it with all the veining!! Am i weird to think that?:sad:

I'm sure this is a personal preference we all have. Thanks for letting me share.

Does anyone here like the veiny leather too? Chime in!

Of course, to the vein-haters - feel free to shout "NO!!!" :yucky:
  2. I don't mind veins at all. Think it adds character to the bags. Leather isn't supposed to be perfect...
  3. No way. It's not weird at all. It's a personal preference. I personally like very smooth leather with as less veins as possible and don't like the big veins at all, but I can see why people like the veinier bags. They look marbeley and definitely add character to the bag!
  4. Veins add character to the bag. I actually love my veiny truffle more than my super smooth blueberry
  5. i think i'm okay with veins but i'd prefer that it looks more distressed than veiny.... :smile:
  6. I :heart: veins and in fact, my blueberry and emerald 06 are quite veiny...but I also like the smoother less veinier bags for different reasons, and would love to own a couple of non-veiny smooshier ones as well! So I guess I vote for veins, but love em both ways!
  7. I really do like the veins because they give the bags depth and caracter. But I like the leather to be at the same time thick and soft!
  8. I love the veins! :love: The veinier the better!
  9. i like veins. i dont care for the super smooth leather, the unique leather is ones of the things i like about balengiaga bags
  10. I dont mind it.
  11. I think it gives character to the bag, which is what I like about BBags. That everyone is different - shades of colours, veiny-ness etc :rolleyes:
  12. I like them! It gives the bag serious depth! And since most bbags are quite large and such simple shapes.. i think they really benifit some texture :yes:
  13. I don't like the large lumpy veins - so I generally prefer smoother leather, but I also love the "small veins" which give the bbags an awesome distressed look. Hope that makes sense...
  14. ITA:yes: