I <3 the Spy

1. I was never a fan of the Spy, but now I'm madly in love with one :love::love::love::love::love:! It's the Embroidered Denim Spy, worth $3090 on neimanmarcus.com and eLuxury.

Everyone please swoon with me.

[​IMG]

Did I mention how much I love it?

The only thing is, it looks enormous, and it probably is. For a denim bag, is it worth the $3090?

If anyone has this bag, could I please have a look at pictures of it, and of you carrying it? I just want to see what the real thing looks like before I really decide to buy it.

spy.jpg

2. I hope you have better luck seeing someone with a pic than me. I've been searching for pics of someone carrying the honey spy and have had NO luck :sad:

3. It is gi-normous and I could NEVER pay that for a denim bag! Especially a trendy one!
    Beautiful though!

4. Is that the same size as the other spy's?

5. i would assume so
    i really don't know anything about the Spy, but i just fell in love with this one on sight

6. That one is beautiful! I love the denim one! :0)

7. Very pretty but IMO way to costly for a denim bag.

8. GORGEOUS but so not worth that hefty price tag!

9. not one of the better looking spy's....

10. i suppose it's really not worth the $3090, especially when i'm saving up for the Louis Vuitton Suhali L'Epanoui GM and a few other LV accessories.

11. I was in LV buying my GM's when a lady (dressed very well I might add) was holding this very spy. I never liked it in the pictures, but in real person - ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :amazed:

12. I think this bag would look stunning!

13. If you have the 3K to spare, it's a beautiful choice. Not as flashy as the velvet squirrel spy, but still detailed and exquisite.

If the price is high though, may I suggest a leather spy? Or perhaps the hologram spys? I like them quite a lot too! :smile:

14. ok now that makes me want the Spy all over again :cry:!

15. i'll be going to Manhattan in 3 weeks, and i'll decide by then if i want it or not. i hope the Fendi boutique will have it, so that i can see it in real life, which will hopefully help me make up my mind.