I <3 the COACH forum!!!!

I love it too however dont think bad of me girls cause i have been lurking around the lv forum also ;) as i am getting ready too buy my first lv i cant wait have wanted one for years yay!!!:yahoo:

Same here, Lady. I ventured out of the Coach forum one day and was back in a few minutes. My shortcut link takes me directly to the Coach home page! I have a love/hate relationship with this site. I love everyone here and the great advice opinions, suggestions, etc...but my wallet hates it!!

I love it too however dont think bad of me girls cause i have been lurking around the lv forum also ;) as i am getting ready too buy my first lv i cant wait have wanted one for years yay!!!:yahoo:
Oh! Congrats on your first LV purchase! Maybe I'll venture over there to see it....you'll have to let us know what you get it!!!! :nuts:

Well Kimmie you look like a million bucks, and that's probably what your collection is worth (!!!)

We love you, seriously. You're so cheerful and pleasant to hear from and don't 'lay the smack down' or abuse your mod privileges. Thanks for being on the ball but a total doll at the same time.

:heart:

Well Kimmie you look like a million bucks, and that's probably what your collection is worth (!!!)

We love you, seriously. You're so cheerful and pleasant to hear from and don't 'lay the smack down' or abuse your mod privileges. Thanks for being on the ball but a total doll at the same time.

:heart:

O.K. seriously.......I just teared up. You honestely have no idea how much that means to me......really, no idea at all. Candace you are a total sweetheart and I totally enjoy being here for you and all the rest of my Coach sweeties! Thanks so much for your kind words. Just amazing.:crybaby: