I <3 Let Trade

Congrats! You'll love it! :yes: one of the trusted ebay seller for me.He/she always replies my email promptly and has been very helpful

Well, I ordered my Cerises speedy on May 31 (or rather sent a bank wire that day) from Let-Trade & havent' received it yet. I've been tracking it. Left Hong Kong on June 8, arrived US on June 10, in transit June11, and on June 12 says: Wrongly Directed. Does anyone know what this means??

Don't worry Kathy it hapened sometimes as long as you have a tracking number it should be safe. Why did you pay via Bank Wire? You said you paid for it on May 31, and it only left on June 8? I thought it was possible to pay wih paypal.

MissD, it is totally down to the individual seller, technically, you have to pay customs & import duty on the declared value of any goods coming into your country (expect some exceptions, but sorry, handbags aren't one of them!:biggrin:). You as the 'importer' are liable for them all. It depends from country to country the rates, but here in the UK it works but to about 26% of the value.
A seller can, if he or her likes, decalrea low value to help you out & tick 'gift', bt the trouble wit hthis is that if your $1000 bag goes missing in the mail & you've only declared it as a $15 gift, you can only claim insurance coverage on that $15. so you stand to loose out a whole bunch of money should it go missing. not nice, if it happens to you.

MiroirPrincess said:
Don't worry Kathy it hapened sometimes as long as you have a tracking number it should be safe. Why did you pay via Bank Wire? You said you paid for it on May 31, and it only left on June 8? I thought it was possible to pay wih paypal.

I think that you can pay with paypal up to a certain amount. After that it's bank wire.

Congrats! You will be surprised at how much you can get into that bag. I bought mine many years ago and carried it until it was about to fall apart. I still have it.