Hyphthetical Question (of course)

1. If you could only have ONE Marc Jacobs handbag, what would it be? and why?
  2. That question is totally unfair!! I refuse to answer!!

3. Ooo...tough one! I am in love with the Quilted Blake or Quilted Elise. :love: I carry my White Chiffon Quilted Blake and Topaz Quilted Elise all year round and get tons of compliments on both.
  4. venetia, silver because it is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
  5. :wtf:

OK I've recovered..........large MP black with silver hardware!!
  6. The thought of having only one MJ bag stresses me out! :sweatdrop: I'm sure I'll change my mind later but my first instinct is my ferrari large MP.
  7. Hmm.............my black stam and eggshell bal harbor. Wait, that's two!!! I can't pick!!!
  8. Oooh the Topaz Quilted Elise is so pretty! :drool:
  9. This is a hard one, but I would have to say a quilted blake. I love the blake's and would love a quitled one.
  10. putty stam bag... i love that color so much
  11. right now, i would choose my grey mix quilted tote. i guess because it's my newest mj bag and still a novelty to me. the answer could very well change by tomorrow though!
  12. MJ would be the Venetia and MBMJ would be the totally turnlock bowler
  13. chestnut hudson, is that any suprise to anyone? its 3 divided compartments are really useful and its just a beautiful bag all around. :smile:
  14. tuffcookie, hudson would be an excellent choice. If I had one, I think I would go for that too. I sold my Stam putty so I can't really go with that. Ah, I can't even answer my own question, haha...:sweatdrop:
  15. Ack! What a difficult question! I guess I would pick a Venetia since it's a design that will never go out of style. Not sure what color though...probably a lighter color like an ivory. :love: I love how Marc Jacobs does off-whites: ivory, eggshell, oatmeal, etc.