Hyperventilating here! MIL just called, a box should be arriving...

shopmom411 said:
Holy Cow it could be anything!!!! OK....these are the In-Laws right? How about....hmmmmm....well, I can't base any of this on what MY in-laws would do (let's just say it WOULDN'T be anything Hermes that's for sure....I was lucky to get a cookbook one year. It was their subtle way of telling me something) so.......I say a 30cm Black Croc w/Gold hw (because this is THE week for Croc!).

That would be a dream, but don't want get my hopes up...I am, obviously, juat happy and excited for anything!

Thanks everyone for sharing my excitment...I know I am going to go crazy next week. I just tracked the package and it landed in customs Friday!

I know I am truely blessed with such great in laws. The only thing I have to be carefull of is not to gush to my mom, she gets a bit jealous.

Ack! So I just tracked the box, wasn't really expecting it to move from Friday...but just playing...but it cleared customs on Sat!!!

Wow, would never had thought they worked on Sat, let alone on a 3 day weekend!

I am torn, between yeah and oh!no! I want it to come....but don't want to wait! :crybaby:

Stamping my foot, I want it now!! :crybaby: :shame:

Trying to be patient, but its so hard, going to be even harder when it's actually here.

hermes_lemming said:
^ when is it arriving? you lucky gal. i'm sure whatever it is, it's FANTASTIC! you have one amazing MIL!

Since it cleared customs Sat it should be here Tomorrow, but....

I have been told I have to wait until my birthday to open it!!!:wtf: