Hyperventilating...FedEx at the door....

1. OK, calm down, FedEx man rang the bell...could it be?

Heart racing...open door...box from Barneys...sign my name...open the box. It is my new black Clous Shoulder bag :woohoo:. OMG so cool, so versatile. Do the handles fit over the shoulders? YES! Is the strap long enough to wear it cross body? YES. Are there any flaws? NO!

I have been waiting so long for this and this is love at first sight. I know this bag doesn't appeal to everyone. But here it is, for me, a keeper. Leather soft and squishy. It looks 4" wider because of this. Made from a combination of goat, lamb, and calf leathers. Black canvas lining.

The complete dimensions are: Width = 14", Height = 13", Depth = 5.5", Handle drop = 8.5", Removable shoulder strap length = 41.5", Studded pocket dimensions = 6H" x 5.25W", Front zipper length = 12.5". Tag number 200 3 182094 CBP6N 564.

And then there are the pictures (taken outside on a cloudy day)
    clous1.jpg clous3.jpg clous2.jpg clous4.jpg
  2. it is a very unique bag! congrats!
  3. Wow, that is a very cute bag, congrats, girlie
  4. Ah thank you - I have a lurking desire for one of these if the price ever comes down. I am glad to hear that it is soft and see the zip top. Very very nice - congratulations!
  5. Congrats! :yahoo: Love the pockets and all the silver!!!
  6. Very nice! What kind of leather is that??
  7. :love::love::love:

i saw this bag at neiman's in san francisco and it's absolutely-freaking-GORGEOUS!!!
    i even tried it on:

it's so cool and has a great, edgy vibe...
    congrats jburgh!!
  8. hmwe46 - The body is lamb, the trim is goat, and the suede around the pockets is calf. The whole farm is thrown in there.

Jenova - I don't think the price is ever coming down. I gave that a lot of thought before taking the plunge. It was more expensive than a City, but something you'll never see all over the place.

I've already switched into it and will take it out tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments!
  9. I tried this bag on IRL and loooooooved it, so rock chic! I've been thinking about getting one! Congrats!
  10. i :heart::heart::heart: it! very edgy cool, nice choice!
  11. :yahoo:Very cool!!!! Love it!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  12. Really edgy and cool congrats to a very unique bag!
  13. Great choice, and I enjoyed reading how excited you are! Got me excited for you!! Yay, congrats!!:woohoo::wlae::yahoo:
  14. Definitely cool and edgy! I like it :yes:.
  15. That is one hot bag! Congrats!!!