Hype Arletty in Gunmetal

1. I just ordered this bag and was wondering if anyone has it yet. Any thoughts or modeling pics? Thanks
  2. Very pretty! I don't have this particular bag, but I have the Hype Westshire Satchel in Orange (picture is from Zappo's). I got it about 2 years ago and just recently found it while cleaning my closet. I decided it was time to start using it again - I slathered on some leather moisturizer and good as new! Hype makes nice quality bags for reasonable prices...I think you'll love yours!
    hype bag.jpeg
  3. I love that bag and actually have a coupon for Bluefly and I was thinking about getting it!! Hype bags are amazing and really affordable. You will love it! Make sure you post some pics when you get her!!
  4. Cute! I ordered a Hype bag (Costa del Sol) last week and should be here soon. I've heard really good things about them! Some Marshall's and TJ Maxx's carry them too!
  5. Do you have any pictures?
  6. Bad news...Bluefly just sold out of the Gunmetal satchel....bummer! Hopefully they will get more in!!

which Casa del Sol did you get??
  7. princessaj0603, I ended up getting the black. I liked the gunmetal but realized it would be more of a "specialty" color for me and I probably wouldn't carry it that often. Plus the black was marked down to $99 so I couldn't pass up a deal like that. I just checked UPS and it should be on my porch when I get home! So of course I'll be posting pics later in my "Broke My Ban....Again" thread. :wlae:

8. Ohh yes make sure you post pics I really wanna see it. I have been thinking about getting a Casa bag and I wanna see how it looks and if you really love it!

Let us know!!
  9. I just bought an arletty at http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?pagename=prod&sp=All%2BProducts%252f%252f%252f%252fUserSearch%253dhype%2Barletty%257c%257c%257c%257c%257c%252f%252f%252f%252f&dk=hype%2520arletty&deptid=11&catid=316&prodid=1111410928&t=Search...prod.1 for only 124. I saw one at eBay to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300162484049&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020
    And they look slightly different? I saw one on bluefly which is a more expensive version as well?
    This will be my first hype bag as well as metallic. I'm still looking to get some other metallics though... and was thinking of a cole haan maybe if the price gets any lower or on eBay.