HW Repair *BEFORE & AFTER* Photos

1. As some of you may recall, I sent my HAC in to have the PH repaired/cleaned and I was shocked that it came back to me in 10 days. I had tried so many things to try to clean it myself but NOTHING. Apparently it *was* sent to Beverly Hills. They couldn't figure out what the tarnish or stain was and I was told they used a few different kinds of cleaning materials to get it looking nice and shiny.

I am extremely happy with the results! And, what's more - the charge was only $40! What I should have done is taken a photo of the receipt because I have never seen an Hermes receipt for anything less than $80!:p (Probably a collector's item!);)

Anyway, without further ado, here are the BEFORE and AFTER photos:

2. WOW... the repair job was excellent, but the leather on your Birkin is a thousand times more stunning.

Who says H has to be expensive to maintain. Congrats.
  3. Oh wow:tup: The difference really is amazing:heart:
  4. OMG!!!!! Amazing........., Congrats to ur *NEW* HW
  5. WOW! That's so good to know! Thank you for sharing!
  6. Wow .. that looks fabulous! They did a great job! :tup:
  7. Congrats! Your HAC looks brand spanking new!!!
  8. Terrific Job!!
  9. Wow, it does not look like the same bag! And how fast!!!
  10. Thanks, ladies! I agree, they did a great job!:okay:
  11. great job, good as new.
  12. Looks absolutley fab! Did you ever figure out why it became tarnished? Love to know what they used. It looks brand new and the leather is so beautiful!

You should make a copy of the receipt and post on "cheap birkin" thread LOL! That's as cheap as you will ever see!
  13. They did such a beautiful job! But of course, it's Hermes :yes:
  14. Gorgeous! Great to see the before and after!
  15. WOW, congrats!!!