Hurray I bought a Damier Papillon 30

1. I finally found a great everyday bag for me. Designing Style took a picture of it for me in the NJ meet thread for me as I am technically challenged. What a great bag. I thought it would roll away but it did not. It can go out in the rain. It's light weight so if I do put it on my shoulder it doesn't hurt. It's so cute. Thanks again to all my shopping buddys from the NJ TPF meet. What beautiful woman you all are.:yahoo:
  2. Great! I have the same bag and I love it very much! it is quite a throw around bag cos it is easy to maintain! Would you be using the baby one? I seldom use it.
  3. congratulations! that is one of the best damier bags IMO.
  4. Thank you. I think I will use the little bag as a mini makeup bag. I'm so excited about it. I thought I was going to get something entirely different but then when you try on the bags you get a whole different feel for them.
  5. A favorite of mine! Love how versatile it is.
  6. congrats!!!
  7. congrats and enjoy!!
  8. You look so cute with it, it's such a lovely purse. Congrats!!

--- I so wanted to join the meet and was gonna ask "can I come?" at the last minute, but it didn't work out... sounds like you ladies had a GREAT time!! ---
  9. Congrats! :yahoo:
  10. Congrats and enyoy your new bag - it sounds you are very happy!:yahoo:
  11. congrats!!! papillon is a great style, and in damier it's TDF!!!
  12. I really love this bag and the litttle baby bag that comes with it. Thank you for all your good wishes.
  13. congrats, good choice :smile:
  14. Congrats! It is such a good looking bag; it's on my shortlist!
  15. Congrats!