Hurray for MIRAGE~!

Wow, 10% off?!?! I usually go to the LV on Bloor or the Holts at Yorkdale... Come to think of it, the Bloor Holts is the ONLY one I don't buy from, just browse... -.-;; My mum loves LV as much as me, she just has more money... (Though her BF likes LV and Hermes equally...) >.>;; So she's always quick with buying while I stare at myself in the mirror for 10 min b4 deciding, lmao~!

I'll be at the LV on Bloor on Tues (tomorrow) to get some things hot stamped, after school~~~ Hopefully I can resist buying...

And AGAIN, thankz for all the compliments Everyone~

o0o i prefer lv on bloor also .. i just hate the crummy receipts i get from holts .. yea 10% off everything was pretty good and i managed to get a special order at the holts for the shopping night was great. . did u carry the mirage speedy on tuesday.. i never seen that in person b4 and should be awsome looking.. my ex probably bought that by now too , she got me into this whole LV thing..my mom is not fashion person nor my dad... i have like a couple of pieces so its enough for me..usually go for the LV ready to wear .. very nice winter/fall jackets.. ohhh i wanna get a luggage tag for my vail blanket someday too and get it heatstamped.. is it free of charge.. ~~ i'll catch you around when i do my fall/ winter shopping