Hurray for ediths!!!

Thanks!!! ;) I can't really imagine a lot of people being able to fit this medium size over their shoulder -- I'm sort of small (and have pretty thin arms) so I hope no one looks at the picture and orders one thinking that they'll use it as a shoulder bag... But even if I couldn't sling my arms through it, I would've loved it just the way it is!!! I really don't think pictures do the edith justice after seeing one IRL. What do we think ladies? Agree???

jeannie77 said:
Thanks!!! ;) I can't really imagine a lot of people being able to fit this medium size over their shoulder -- I'm sort of small (and have pretty thin arms) so I hope no one looks at the picture and orders one thinking that they'll use it as a shoulder bag... But even if I couldn't sling my arms through it, I would've loved it just the way it is!!! I really don't think pictures do the edith justice after seeing one IRL. What do we think ladies? Agree???

I definitely agree that the camera does not really "capture" this bag. The colors are SO much richer in real life, and the leather is divine...even if it is stiffer than the paddy leather. My whiskey is closer to the Chloe ad pic (with Edith at the top of a "heap o' bags"), the one where it is deep red. I love the color! And the chamois is gorgeous, too!

jeannie77 said:

Jeannie you are just like the Chloe/Saks(?) ad model with Edith on her shoulder - you're right, most women are not that tiny!! (moi? :amazed: ) But it's nice to see that it CAN be done - I've been wondering, just like that TV show "How Did They DO That??" :biggrin:

And I totally agree she's even more beautiful IRL.