Hurrah

1. After months of lusting after and looking for it I finally found this baby.

[​IMG]

Also picked up this scarf although it's so different to the white & pink version I was originally after that I can't decide if I love it. Peonies are my favourite flowers, I like the design, the colours are flattering on my skin but I'm still not quite sure :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

The sales assistant was absolutely fantastic. I'm yet to encounter a rude Hermes SA anyway but this guy was simply brilliant :tup:

2. Wow very nice

3. Lovely!

4. GORGEOUS scarfs! CONGRATS!!!

5. oh , great Loony, both scarves are gorgeous:tup:. Congrats. next, action pics LOL!!!

6. Very nice colorways... congrats!

7. beautiful!! congratulations!!

8. Just beautiful. The Lumiere De Paris is one of the most beautiful scarves I've ever seen. That color way is lovely and not seen often. Enjoy!

9. Both are absolutely beautiful!

10. Congratulations, Loony! I have and love both patterns. You can call the 1-800 # and see if they can track down the pink/orangey red on white 2006 Pivoines - it's color 01 (see my post in the shopping section if interested).

11. Oh my - your Lumiere De Paris scarf is just fabulous. This colorway is beautiful. :heart:

12. GREAT buys!! i have that exact LDP, and i just adore it....it goes with so many things!

and that peonies scarf is stunning! the colorway is really gorgeous, and the pattern...well, i love peonies, so i think it's perfect.

you did very well!

13. Thank you, ladies!

I definitely agree, especially in this colourway. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it on US website a few months ago.

Thank you Katel too! I just saw your post and your scarf is stunning too. I'm going to email or ring Hermes UK website and see if they can track one down for me.

14. That last scarf made my jaw drop, lol! Beautiful choices!

15. Pretty!!