1. EWW gross me out!!!! luckily i dont eat mcdonalds or anything else like that.. because if i DID i wouldnt be eating it for a looong time after seeing that. nice find, but EWWW.
  2. Now i know why i dont eat :censor: meat !!! Disgusting ugh !!
  3. lol! I WAS hungry!
  4. YUCK that was some nasty stuff right there
  5. Ew..gross!!
  6. There goes my caloric intake for the year!!!

Totally disgusting, but funny at the same time!
  7. Nasty...just nasty. If the grease wasn't disgusting enough, then there's the raw patties in there. :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:
  8. WOW- that makes me want to become a vegetarian...BLECK..RAW MEAT??????EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:throwup: :yucky:
  9. yummy! LOL
  10. OMG ... I was about to head out to get some food when I saw this post. I guess I won't be eating until dinner time. :lol:
  11. LOL I (the one person on this earth who cannot eat cheese on a burger) just had to click that link!
  12. like i'm not having enough trouble eating this week! :throwup::supacool::roflmfao:
  13. that's disgusting. But has anyone seen the hot dog contest that's held in Coney Island every year ? Food Network always broadcasts the competition every year and watching that always makes my stomach turn. I can't watch anyone eat abnormally large amounts of food.It's just disgusting!
  14. actually.. the only mcD near enough for me to walk to conveniently closed about 6 months ago... so i havent had any in awhile....:yahoo:
    that actually looked kinda good to me.... :shame: