Hungry, but nothing sounds good :(

1. Don't you hate when that're hungry but nothing sounds good!
  2. Yep, I have been like that for about 4 weeks. You have to try to eat something, even if it is just a peanut butter sandwich.
  3. Yep, that happens to me all the time. I swear, for me, I think deciding what to eat is such a bother. I eat b/c I have to, but I don't get much pleasure out of it. It's just "fuel" for me.
  4. happens to me all the time, i always usually settle for a Ramen soup or something... :sad:
  5. That's me at this very moment. lol. There's lots of food in the pantry/fridge but none of it is what a want.
  6. Hmmm...wish this would happen to me once in a while. Usually, I'm craving something specific when I get hungry.
  7. I've had this happen often in the past 6 months. Unfortunately, if I eat too little, I can't sleep at night!
  8. Oh I remember those days... the pre-pregger days. Seems like so long ago haha.
    Oh how I wish I could agree with you guys still. But everything sounds good to me... even stuff I didn't like before. And even when I'm not hungry. UGH!!
  9. chinese food always solves that problem for me.
  10. Yep, happens to me all the time. There's stuff in the pantry but I'm too lazy to make anything. I just want something quick, but don't know what that I usually wind up picking at this and that and call it a day. Like everyone else said, it's just fuel otherwise I'll be starving later and then I'll want something in particular and I'll be too lazy to make it or go out! :p
  11. I seriously HATE when this happens. I take it a step further and call my friends and ask them to suggest things for me too eat. :nogood: They think I'm nuts.
  12. OMG! I was going to say Ramen soup too! Weird. Its what I have whenever I can't think of anything to eat.

This doesn't happen to me often, though. I LOOOOVE to eat. If nothing sounds good, it usually means I'm getting sick.
  13. I hate it when that happens. I usually end up making a bowl of cereal or a hot dog or something
  14. I'm almost at the end of my pregnancy but my stomach has never been all right from the beginning. So I still throw up and have terrible heartburn, and do not really have an appetite for anything. That's very depressing indeed. Sometimes I'm even hungry but there's nothing that sounds yummy to me. Sigh!!
  15. I know the feeling!
    When I got that I most of the time eat a sanwich with tuna, grilled cheese sandwich, or a toasted bagel or something...