Humm, will a camera fit in a sling pack?

It's actually for Disney World :yahoo: My hubby just told me to book the last week of the free dining in September! I can't wait!

It's not a small camera....it's a Cannon S1. Here is a pic,

Canon_PowerShot_S1_IS__5637046.jpg

IMO, I would think that camera is too wide to fit in a swingpack. I have a Canon Powershot SD700 - it's skinny though (only 1" wide at the widest) and it fit fine in my swingpack with my mini skinny, lipgloss, cell phone (razr), sunglasses and still zipped shut (barely)! Maybe you should go with a small or slim duffle instead!!

I have a swing pack and a hippie. I tried a duffle but did not like how it fit cross body. You need try it on first.

I have taken swing packs to Disneyland and they work great. I would never take a hippie to Disney because of the weight and they are leather.

You can always buy a slimmer camera as you will be saving money. This is what I will be doing. The swing pack is the largest thing I would take to Disney.

How did you fit the sunglasses in??? That's what I can never fit!

They weren't really big sunglasses :smile:
I had my camera, the sunglasses in a hard case, a small wallet/card case with all my card-type things, and a few other small items (mints, trading pins, etc).

There wasn't much room to spare, but it really did all fit :yes:

I don't think that your camera is going to fit in the swingpack, but I would definitely consider the sig stripe camera bag -- it isn't that much more expensive than the swingpack, has a strap that I think is a little longer, and it should hold your camera. I don't see it on the website right now, so I would call an outlet or JAX to see if you could get a hold of the camera bag. I think that it would be your best choice.

So I see he finally said yes. You little trickster you. :graucho: And yes, a camera does fit. I fit a bottle of lotion, cards, keys and my camera in it the last time I used it (in Orlando of course ;) ). BTW, I have a Kodak C330. (See below).
It's actually for Disney World :yahoo: My hubby just told me to book the last week of the free dining in September! I can't wait!

It's not a small camera....it's a Cannon S1. Here is a pic,

Canon_PowerShot_S1_IS__5637046.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 13