Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court!!!

And I don't see why they should lose everything. So, if this "divorce" is just a strategy to protect (half of) their assets, it's quite a clever strategy.

Yeah they think there smart, but now grazianos lawyer said they will both get sued if that happens. Either way there screwed:s Its there fault for putting there son under there insurance. My parents always refused to me and my brothers under there insurance because if we got into an accident we would get sued and they would lose everything. Hulk Hogan should have thought ahead:nogood:

But Nick SERIOUSLY needs to get it together, he can be such a punk.

I read that the kid that was in the car with him is brain damaged and is going to need 24 hour care for the rest of his life! Their reality series was entertaining to watch but it was very obvious that Nick did not get much discipline and he was very cocky on the show. Unfortunately the Hogan's are going to have to pay the concequences for their son's reckless behavior.

There is a logical reason behind why they might divorce. If the assets are split 50/50, YES, the kid's lawyer can come after both of them and sue both of them.

However....who do you sue? Who is most responsible for Nick's behavior? Tricky, huh...?

And if Hulk Hogan only has half of what he had, well then they can't sue for as much.

Linda could almost walk away with all the money, unscathed.

Hogan Divorce Getting Real Ugly!

Filed under: Legal Matters > Hulk Hogan
mx0052241__opt1.jpg

Linda Hogan has asked a judge to freeze the Hulkster's bank accounts!
She doesn't want the former wrestler spending any of the money they got from the $10 million sale of their home.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Linda is accusing Hulk of trying to trick her into signing a post-nuptial agreement and other "legal shenanigans."
Damn, we wish they were filming their reality show NOW!

{perez}