1. Hi again everyone. You're all probably bored of reading about my quest for the bubble quilt flap so fear not, I have one on its way (from Saks in NYC, thanks Endo)!

I haven't posted much so you could have thought it was a bit cheeky to ask for help but...there was no problem and HUGE thanks to you all for your help, especially rollergirl, tammy518, lulilu, syma, south, savannah, xostepxo, gingerB and jeshika(last but definitely not least as your info led me directly to my bag!).

2. I'm glad you were able to find one! Yay for the power of the Purse Forum!
  3. Agreed! Your SA, Indra, wasn't in when I rang (the time difference means I have to call early) and her colleague said the bag wasn't yet available in the US so I should have waited for Indra!!!
  4. I am glad to hear it, that is a gorgeous bag. Can't wait to see pics!!!
  5. Congrats!!! Enjoy your new bag.:tup:
  6. Congratulations! tPF is an amazing place!! all the ladies are so wonderful. lots of love :biggrin:
  7. Yay, congrats! Be sure to post pictures!!!
  8. great news!
  9. congrats kellybirkin!!!!! i'm so happy you found your bag!!!!! so exciting!!! i'm glad that i could be of help!!! did you get it from susan at Saks?
  10. TPFers are the best - I had one member help me track down my first Chanel ultimate soft in the States (I am in the UK) and it went like a dream. What a terrific community we have here!
  11. I dealt with Ndo at Saks, NYC. He was VERY patient. It's sort of hard to buy by phone cause you're not sure you're both talking about the same thing but I was convinced by him and he sent a nice follow-up email too.

BTW, prettyali, I LOVE your avatar - so cute. I want another pup!
  12. that's great! i'm so excited for you to get your new bag! remember to post pics when u get it!!!! :p