Huge ivory caviar tote- your thoughts?

1. Ahhhh I just bought my first white-ish bag!!!!! :yahoo:I'm one of those people that carries the world in their purse (hence the size) and doesn't want to constantly worry about getting their bag dirty (hence the caviar). It's kind of different though... What do you girls think? Did I over-pay? Honest opinions greatly appreciated- you won't kill my buzz, I promise!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300161524507

2. I think that's a pretty good price for a Chanel tote! Never seen this piece before--very unique!

3. I love vintage bags and yours is beautiful! Great color and great price! :tup:

4. Great "vintage"(since is dated from the early 2000's) tote:tup:

5. Congrats, looks like a great size for you...post modeling pics when you get it.

6. i love it! it's gorgeous! enjoy :heart:

7. Love the detail on this bag! Congrats!

8. what a cool bag! That color is super duper versatile IMO!

9. I love it, great choice!

10. I love it, something about the tortoise that just intrigues me! Good choice

11. i love the white tote!!! i've been searching for something like that for a while, great find!! post pics when you get her.

12. wow, beautiful! you've made a great choice.

13. i love that shape!!! So practical... but pretty too! :yes:

14. I like it a lot. I didn't think I could like a bag with plastic chain handles, but this bag looks very classy :yes:. And it's vintage? It's really held up well, style wise, I feel it looks very currant. What a great bag :tup:

15. Thanks girls! I will definitely post pics when she comes this week. That fedex man has no idea how happy he's going to make me!