HUGE clutches on Fendi SS 08

huge clutches

1. yay

2. nay

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fendi "SS 08"

HUGE HUGE cluthes are all over the runway. Love the suppleness of the leather and the stitching leather details!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. love the details but it's too huge for me. It'll make me looks small. Now, if they comes in smaller sizes. Hehe
  4. I love huge clutches like the ones gucci and goldenbleu has, but this is too huge! I think it will be very uncomfortable to carry...
  5. I do like huge clutches, but not these, think the pattern is OK but they look very flimsy and have no substance to them. The leather looks so thin, they do not seem to hold the clutch shape at all.
  6. Not a Clutch Fan....:nogood:
  7. Don't mind small clutches by nay for the huge ones. I'm petite so it would overwhelm me.
  8. I think these would of been much cuter or sellable if it had straps to change it from large clutch to a messenger. I personally would of loved these in messengers
  9. Actually, I believe these clutches do have detachable shoulder straps. I personally am all for them, I love the Fendi logo jumbo clutch.
  10. Yay! I love them but they are too hugh!
  11. I love the white and tan leather ones! if they came with a shoulder strap that would make all the difference.
  12. I am totally in love with them! :love:
  13. [​IMG]

Oh, they have it in smaller size :p
  14. A very small one indeed.
  15. love them