Huge Clearance @ - shoes from $9.99-$39.99!

1. Was browsing the Steve Madden website tonight and noticed that they had tons of shoes from $9.99 -$39.99! Just thought I'd pass it along so someone could enjoy the savings. I wear a size 4.5 so I couldn't find any shoes :crybaby:.

They have no search function, though, so you have to literally browse through every style that you like to see if they have your size. I'm hoping they fix this fast because it's annoying as heck.
  2. Thanks for posting!
  3. ooohh nice!:tup:
  4. I feel you Lithiumpearl! I wear a size how do you find shoes?
  5. THANKS! I've been waiting for a sale!
  6. With crossed fingers (and toes!) and lots of praying :yes:. Oh, and Nordstrom's fabulous selection of shoes and search function. Zappos also has a wide selection but I like shopping at Nordstrom better since I am a card holder and get special perks. Since you've got small feet like me you should check out BCBGirls - affordable and totally adorable. I think 90% of my shoe collection comes from them.

AND OH! Recently I just discovered Steve Madden's splendid "design your own collection" feature where you get to customize your own shoes from certain base styles. You get to choose your own materials (patent, leather, etc.) and select your own colors and the size range is from 4-12. Shoes take three weeks to customize to your desired specifications. Naturally, there are no returns or exchanges, so I'm hesitant to proceed with the customization process, but I will let you know how it goes when I do!
  7. Didn't know steve madden had that feature! Thanks for sharing!
  8. thanks for posting!
  9. Thanks for posting! I'm off to see if there's anything in my size.
  10. To find your size & sale items...
    1) Put "sale" in to the search box on the uppper right hand corner (the "sale" search works for sephora too... it redirects you to discounted items)
    2)Refine your search by "size"
  11. I didn't know there were more of us out there. I wear a size 4 and I too buy almost exclusively from Nordstrom. I'm always thinking to myself theres probably not a big market out there thats probably why I hardly find my size but I'm beginning to see more and more of us out there and it drives me crazy how the industry hasn't picked up on this yet.