Huge cheap ($300) leather bag?

1. Does anyone know of a super-oversized leather tote/sholder bag? I don't want to spend over $300 or so. I missed that Anna Corinna City Tote for $269...I like REALLY large bags.

2. I would definitely look at Tano. The have some HUGE bags cheap.

3. I unfortunitly live in a state (Iowa) without any Tano retailors...anything online????!

4. luna boston and musthavebag.com for starters.

5. Coach still has some large ergo totes at the outlets for about $300.00. They are really pretty and very large--can hold just about anything and everything!

6. lunaboston i think has a coupon code for 20 percent off. code is grechen... they carry both anna corinna, and tano.. and more if you're interested.

7. How about flotoimports.com? I quite like their designs and they claimed to be made in Italy. I might contemplating getting one myself when I found a job to fund my purchases.

8. flotoimports.com looks cute...same with the Tano bags.
    Anyone have any other ideas?!

9. I'd say go for the Tano!

10. Very belated but... take a look at the Hayden-Harnett Nico which is now on sale. It's supposed to be yooooge :smile:

11. I just got a really beautiful tote by maurizio taiuti at TJMAXX in a burnt orange. I love the leather. I noticed there is one on eBay in a pretty yellow. It looks just like mine for around 75.00 starting (I paid twice that so I am sure the bid will go up). Just a thought and wish I could post a picture but I am computer challenged.

12. how about one of the sale botkier bags.