Huge Chanel Oversized Tote In Patent Leather

Molls,
It does indeed looks as if the majority is ruling world wide, love it! I am now completely over my trash bag moments, feels good to be free. We did not get the fall issue of Elle accessories as of yet. The spring and summer issue sat around forever. I don't know if they even ordered it. Our SA said the same, she thinks the silver hardware it simply wonderful. I will do everything possible to help our SA meet her monthly quota, LOL!

japskvit,
My daughter is also tall but very thin size 2/4. If you could get it on your shoulder with the hugh air pillow, it should sit just fine. Try it on again without the air pillow. I am sure you would look "STUNNING" along with Molls and this chic little on at my house.

chinchillamoose,
Did you get the bag also? I have been told that it is felt that these bags may become the hottest collectors items in CHANEL history. Molls, I knew that you would be happy to hear this. I am so glad you love this bag too.

ktown said:
chinchillamoose,
Did you get the bag also? I have been told that it is felt that these bags may become the hottest collectors items in CHANEL history. Molls, I knew that you would be happy to hear this. I am so glad you love this bag too.

Yep, good to hear. Also, does anyone know if Chanel is producing mass quantities of this bag or we looking at a few for each store?

I finally saw the leather version of Coco's Cobas yesterday.:nuts:
And it was black one. However it did not look truly black, but dark dark grey. Not the same grey as reissue, but dark nearly black color.
It is a bit slouchier then vinyl one, therefore looked a bit smaller.
Hardware did not differ too much in colour even though as I mentioned before vinyl comes with ruthenium (darker then silver) and leather comes with silver. The leather looks a bit distressed too. Even though it is made of soft caviar type leather it was visible that it could possibly be scratched...

Now I am totally confused. I cant really decide which one to get.
I originally thought of getting vinyl one, but now I am not sure anymore.
Which one should I get?I have both on hold.:flowers: TIA

I was told they they are producing in very small quanities. Told they were not sure how the bag would be received by the fashion critics and the general public. When it was very clear that this bag was such a hugh hit they decided to keep the production small. This of course, will elevate the status of the bag ,to icon. Information was from a really good source, not from as SA, but someone on the inside here. Who knows, we will just enjoy, whenever it arrives that is.