Huff ... Puff .... CUFF ~ Osmose

I am so sorry to be late to the party :shame: Many congratulations on this beautiful and timeless piece, dear mrssparkles. You always show us the best H, it is a real treat to see the Osmose in action and it is just wonderful on you :flowers:

Thank you, MaiTai, kaka, etoupebirkin, Celia_Hish, rox_rocks, perlerare, Chanel, MissM ... :heart::heart: but this thread is 2 years' old ... and I feel kind of silly it got bumped up.

MaiTai :heart:... you're the epitome of French elegance. I'm happy you like it.

perlerare ... :heart:

Jadeite, this Osmose cuff is an old design. This is an old thread of 2007, and I've owned this for 2 years already. I don't know if Hermes still makes this design but if you are interested, do ask your SA about it. As an earlier make, it's hollow and thus light, and very easy to wear.

As for the silver CDC, you may be able to request your SA to order one for you .... it's quite pricey, and I don't expect the SMs to order in multiples. My wrist is small and I'm wearing a "Standard".

mrs s, thanks as always for the helpful suggestions.

Thank you, MaiTai, kaka, etoupebirkin, Celia_Hish, rox_rocks, perlerare, Chanel, MissM ... :heart::heart: but this thread is 2 years' old ... and I feel kind of silly it got bumped up.

MaiTai :heart:... you're the epitome of French elegance. I'm happy you like it.

perlerare ... :heart:

I am the one to feel silly!! :noggin: When checking the date I saw that I'm late to the party, but did not realize I was two years late, LOL!! :shame: But since I missed this reveal the first time round I'm glad to have seen it now :tender: Thank you also for your lovely comment, dear mrssparkles :heart:

I am the one to feel silly!! :noggin: When checking the date I saw that I'm late to the party, but did not realize I was two years late, LOL!! :shame: But since I missed this reveal the first time round I'm glad to have seen it now :tender: Thank you also for your lovely comment, dear mrssparkles :heart:

LMAO! I didn't look at the date or bother to read other posts either! So embarrassed! :shame: