Hudson Wide Leg Jeans

1. Those are cute jeans. I just opened the Nordstrom catalog, and a pair of Hudson white wide-legged jeans caught my eye. They are adorable.

I have a pair of Hudson skinnies that fit almost identically the same as my True Religion skinnies. I wear a 27 in both.
  2. The new Hudsons run big IMO...
  3. they run big in pure, but i found the black rinse was tts. great jeans on most everyone, but they looked horrible on me - i need more room through the thigh. my fav boutique sells an obscene number of them, even had wait lists when they first came out b/c they couldn't keep them in stock.

here's a fit guide i found online:

The Deluxe Wide Leg is a wonderful combination of fashion forward wide leg trend, sophisticated denim, classic style. The rise is 8” and plays with the high waist trend. The leg goes wider at the knee, 20” and has a leg opening of 26”, for a wide leg look that is more modern than retro. The inseam is slightly longer than traditional Hudson styles at 33.5”. The dark denim is lightweight and has tonal stitching making it a universally flattering jean for day or night. The Deluxe Wide Leg runs ½ size to a full size larger.
  4. oh wow thank you so much so i will order size 26 then thanks again all :smile: you all are the very best!