http://sacbelle.com/ Do they sell authentic bags?

1. I came across this website today. They have some amazing deals so I'm doubtful about the authenticity of their items although they claim all of them are authentic.

If anyone has shopped here before, pls help me clarify. thanks :yes:

btw, where can I buy "triple five soul", 'stussy' stuff online?

2. Hi! I have seen this site too but I am not sure about the authenticity! :shame:

3. Aren't eLuxury the only ones authorised to sell LV online?

4. They sell high quality fakes. A lot of what you see on eBay. I don't know how the get away with saying they sell authentic LVs. It's ridiculous!

5. They even sell fake Hermes for 5000$ wow that's an expensive fake. They do look real, but i'm sure they are not. How come they are still around ?? Isn't there's people checking out websites like that ?

6. I actually bought a speedy from a seller on eBay. After receiving the bag, I realized it wasn't authentic. I contacted the seller and he told me he had originally purchased the bag from this site. I even took it to my local LV store and they said it was a fake. It took to salespersons to determine this though. Let me mention it is the best fake I'd ever seen. The leather turned, the serial was in place, etc. The give away was the cheap hardware. Thankfully, I returned the bag for a refund.

I'm baffled by the fact that they are still up and running. It's disturbing how many people they are probably ripping people off.

7. Definitely fake..stay far away!