howard stern gifts a Stam to the intern

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
So, i know the most of you probably don't watch Howard TV, but i have it because of my DH and we were watching the secret santa episode, and howard had picked a female intern for his. He got her a beautiful MJ black stam bag and inside it was a thousand dollar gc to bloomies. lucky girl.

I heard Howard is really really nice. So it doesn't surprise me that he has totally hooked his intern up. They say he's all show. WoW!! I wish i was that intern....but i wouldn't get the stam..i'd get a venitia or elise..hehehehe...OMG....secret confession.... i don't like the stams...:shame:Please please please don't hate me...I LOVE everything else just not the stam....its just not my style....

I...OMG....secret confession.... i don't like the stams...:shame:Please please please don't hate me...I LOVE everything else just not the stam....its just not my style....

I don't think anyone will hate you - I'm not a big fan of the Stam either, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way. I like the more vintage MJ styles and much prefer the soft calf leather to the quilted & patchwork styles. I also think the Stam is just too heavy [for an everyday bag], and the weight of his bags has never really been an issue (some people think his older styles like the Stella, Venetia & Multi-Pockets were heavy, but I think the Stam weighs almost 2x as much). The Stam is just a little too structured and perhaps a little "prim & proper" - completely different from the "Boho Chic" of vintage MJ!

I love Howard. I listened to the whole gift-giving on Sirus radio. That intern is so lucky!! I am betting that Howard's model girlfriend might have helped him pick it out!!