How would you tell your significant other that you intend to do more damage?

Mine falls into a different category, the PAIN IN THE ASS category when it comes to bags!

OMG! THIS just cracked me up!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I spit water on this one because mine is a cross between "PAIN IN THE ASS" and "BLIND" category. He's Blind until he realizes what's what and then he's a Pain In The Ass! :lol: :upsidedown: (gotta love him though....he's a pretty OK guy!)

my DH doesn't fall into any of those categories. He hates fashion but wants me to be happy. So..whatever amuses me is ok with him.

same here. though i would have to edit it:

my DH doesn't fall into any of those categories. He isn't obsessed with fashion but admires my style and wants me to be happy within reason of what we can afford. So..whatever amuses me is ok with him.

wouldn't trade/change him for anything either.

Mine falls into a different category, the PAIN IN THE ASS category when it comes to bags! LOL!!! But I guess that could put him somewhere between Dictator and the Millionaire Next Door. No matter how much money we make, he is still baffled by the idea that I could spend so much money on "just a handbag" - Sacrelig, I know. I must work on brainwashing him!

Me and you are on the same boat....even if I save my own money to buy me a bag....it still bothers him.

Jag, your hubby sounds a lot like mine too. "It's a purse, you can't eat it," he'll say. I can't complain too much though. He called me an extra time today at work to tell me that he loves me. :love:

same here. though i would have to edit it:

my DH doesn't fall into any of those categories. He isn't obsessed with fashion but admires my style and wants me to be happy within reason of what we can afford. So..whatever amuses me is ok with him.

wouldn't trade/change him for anything either.

same here!!! l:yes:

With everything else, my guy is Millionaire Next Door, but is very indulgent when it comes to what I want! He would freak out over spending $10 when he could have spent $5 elsewhere, but never questions why I need a $1K+ bag. Then again, he has yet to buy me one himself so.... we shall see!!!