How would you accessorize this dress?

agnes01

Mar 1, 2007
I have this Nicole Miller cocktail dress - the color I have is like a dark green / slightly metallic but it is the same exact style as the one below (and the color even looks similiar). What shoes would you wear it with? I bought a pair of low heeled sandals in a similar green but I really don't like matching shoes exactly with a dress. I wore it with those sandals because I did not know what else would work. I didn't wear it with jewelry - except wedding rings and I skipped the handbag. Any ideas? I am thinking of wearing it to a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner I have on March 30. I'd really like to use a handbag! And nice shoes would be great :smile:

gold or bronze shoes would be great, and with cuff bracelet. In terms of handbag, I'd go with a clutch over a shoulder bag.

Or, if you don't have any other accessories, try red satin strappy (but dainty) sandals for that extra "pop", I've tried that with a similar color/style dress as well, and got lots of compliments...

p.s. your dress is gorgeous!

i would wear strappy gold shoes. the dress is gorgeous and it speaks for itself so i would keep the shoes simple but nice.

only jewelry i would wear with it is earrings.

Something like this?

These also come in wide. I have wide ankles/ calves so I usually aviod thin heels but I think I see what you mean - these would look better with the dress.