How would you accessorize this dress?

1. I have this Nicole Miller cocktail dress - the color I have is like a dark green / slightly metallic but it is the same exact style as the one below (and the color even looks similiar). What shoes would you wear it with? I bought a pair of low heeled sandals in a similar green but I really don't like matching shoes exactly with a dress. I wore it with those sandals because I did not know what else would work. I didn't wear it with jewelry - except wedding rings and I skipped the handbag. Any ideas? I am thinking of wearing it to a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner I have on March 30. I'd really like to use a handbag! And nice shoes would be great :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. Gold or bronze shoes in a style you are comfortable in.

3. Gold jewelry would look amazing with it! :smile: You could also have gold shoes or maybe even black shoes, depending on the color

4. GO GOLD!!!! IT would look great!!! If you want a darker metallic go bronze...its a win win.

5. gold or bronze shoes would be great, and with cuff bracelet. In terms of handbag, I'd go with a clutch over a shoulder bag.

Or, if you don't have any other accessories, try red satin strappy (but dainty) sandals for that extra "pop", I've tried that with a similar color/style dress as well, and got lots of compliments...

p.s. your dress is gorgeous!

6. i would wear strappy gold shoes. the dress is gorgeous and it speaks for itself so i would keep the shoes simple but nice.

only jewelry i would wear with it is earrings.

7. I'd wear gold strappy shoes..and a simple and thin gold bracelet.

8. Would this work for the shoe?
    [​IMG]

They are Stuart Weitzman and they come in wide which means I can walk in them! I think the color is what you all suggested but I'm not sure about the heal fabric? This is the link http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7363614/c/124121.html

And thanks for the compliments on the dress! It is my favorite "evening/ cocktail dress" that I've ever owned :smile:

9. ^ i would say no. i would go for a skinny heel with that dress and not a wedge (especially a fabric wedge...that's more casual IMO).

10. Something like this?
    [​IMG]
    These also come in wide. I have wide ankles/ calves so I usually aviod thin heels but I think I see what you mean - these would look better with the dress.

11. And these - same brand and width. Although I prefer heels I don't like the way I look in thin heels so these might be better?
    [​IMG]

12. i like the heels better. :smile:

btw the dress is soo pretty i doubt ppl will be looking at your calves & ankles. ;)

13. I like the heels better too! Thanks for the help - I am going to get them.

14. Np! Post pics when you get the heels. I want to see the outfit together.

15. Ok, I will! And thanks again!