How Wide is too wide?

1. Hi Ladies,
    I need to know how wide the strap is on the legacy shoulder? I've been looking at the pond for a long time, and I still love it, but I just want to make sure it will stay on my shoulder. I have the carley and it tends to slip off. Tips please!!!

2. The wider strap of the shoulder bag helps balance the weight. It actually feels lighter to me, even though I know it's not.

3. It's pretty wide. It is going to take some getting used to on my part. I am not used to straps this wide.

4. I have Ali's which has the same strap. Shoulder bag may be a little shorter. It's aprx 2-1/4" wide. The strap does stay on well even with bulky winter coats. It's a great length because when it is carried on the arm it's not banging against legs and easier to reach into.

5. This is my exact concern with this bag too. I tried on the white one today and really liked it but it felt unsteady on my shoulder. Maybe with all of my stuff in it, it would weigh it down. But it is a pretty thick strap and not very long. You can always return it if you don't like how it feels!