How/where do you report website/shops/sellers of fakes/counterfeits?

This goes out to all Filipino buyes from Sulit.com.ph
Please be cautious because These accounts are hoax and he/se doesn't give you the item...Please notice the prices and the manner on how he puts all the descriptions...He is a real Scammer on the loose!!!!
Royalebaby13,
Baggies2000,
Prettyz,
Onlinetzz,
trustalways,
pabustanclan,
AndrewJumalon,
PeterPan25,
Royalebaby13,
BennyR ...
P.S. : she uses FRITZIE MAGPAYO TAPNIO as her account in FB.Beware!!!!

we are hunting you down!
Unfortunately I was one of his gullible victim who was robbed away my hard-earned money...

This goes out to all Filipino buyes from Sulit.com.ph
Please be cautious because These accounts are hoax and he/se doesn't give you the item...Please notice the prices and the manner on how he puts all the descriptions...He is a real Scammer on the loose!!!!
Royalebaby13,
Baggies2000,
Prettyz,
Onlinetzz,
trustalways,
pabustanclan,
AndrewJumalon,
PeterPan25,
Royalebaby13,
BennyR ...
P.S. : she uses FRITZIE MAGPAYO TAPNIO as her account in FB.Beware!!!!

we are hunting you down!
Unfortunately I was one of his gullible victim who was robbed away my hard-earned money...
thanks for info this is a great help for my online shopping

My receptionist raised a few eyebrows with her new Chanel boy bag which she claimed is authentic. Well, we can smell the thing in the room, kinda like glueish, rubbery odor. After a few days , she finally admitted she found a blog that promotes replicas and got the bag for $495. Told her it is a fake from afar and probably worth no more than $50 and now she can't get her money back (customer service would not respond to emails) since she paid by moneygram(site does not accept paypal or cc). Where can she report this pseudo blog but really a marketing arm of replica companies:
Replicahandbagreviews.blogspot.com
AND chic-c.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this would be a great sticky also. Let's make a list of all the websites selling fake designer merchandise. We can report these websites regularly. It's apparent that this issue is out of control and we want something done.
would any of you ladies be kind enough to help me? im 19 and i make a living picking and selling on ebay. i found a louis vuitton clutch at a garage sale. i came onto this site because i heard you can authenticate a bag here but apparently you can only authenticate bags you're interested in buying? grr this is so frustrating ive been trying to authenticate this thing for the past few days and i cant find anything. it looks good to me but i gotta be sure. if someone would be willing to personally authenticate this for me i would appreciate it so much. i am a dude and i have no frame of reference when it comes to womens bags lol. please help!! i can send pictures whatever you need

would any of you ladies be kind enough to help me? im 19 and i make a living picking and selling on ebay. i found a louis vuitton clutch at a garage sale. i came onto this site because i heard you can authenticate a bag here but apparently you can only authenticate bags you're interested in buying? grr this is so frustrating ive been trying to authenticate this thing for the past few days and i cant find anything. it looks good to me but i gotta be sure. if someone would be willing to personally authenticate this for me i would appreciate it so much. i am a dude and i have no frame of reference when it comes to womens bags lol. please help!! i can send pictures whatever you need

Hi, we usually recommends a 3rd party authentication service like Caroldiva. See more in this thread: Bought a fake? PLEASE READ HERE!

Good luck.

My receptionist raised a few eyebrows with her new Chanel boy bag which she claimed is authentic. Well, we can smell the thing in the room, kinda like glueish, rubbery odor. After a few days , she finally admitted she found a blog that promotes replicas and got the bag for $495. Told her it is a fake from afar and probably worth no more than $50 and now she can't get her money back (customer service would not respond to emails) since she paid by moneygram(site does not accept paypal or cc). Where can she report this pseudo blog but really a marketing arm of replica companies:
Replicahandbagreviews.blogspot.com
AND chic-c.com

Looks Google removed it!

I was wondering if there is anywhere you can take a fake if you buy it in error? I bought a bag which i though was a genuine older mulberry bag and was very good quality leather. I was told very quickly in the authentication thread that it is most definitely a fake. Now I just have this bag which I don't know what to do with. I bought it in a tabletop church sale for £80 it's pretty old so I initially thought it might be vintage/retro and thats why cheaper. I'm wondering if mulberry themselves want the fakes? Or if it can be recycled?

I also bought a mulberry suit from a charity shop which I'm now unsure about. I do have the receipt but I bought it before xmas and the charity shop said I couldn't take it back. I don't know if there is a thread for authenticating mulberry mens clothes since I don't think mulberry do mens wear anymore? Again I'm not sure.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this. I guess i'm a bargain hunter pretty new to the scene and taking a knock like a newb.

I was wondering if there is anywhere you can take a fake if you buy it in error? I bought a bag which i though was a genuine older mulberry bag and was very good quality leather. I was told very quickly in the authentication thread that it is most definitely a fake. Now I just have this bag which I don't know what to do with. I bought it in a tabletop church sale for £80 it's pretty old so I initially thought it might be vintage/retro and thats why cheaper. I'm wondering if mulberry themselves want the fakes? Or if it can be recycled?

I also bought a mulberry suit from a charity shop which I'm now unsure about. I do have the receipt but I bought it before xmas and the charity shop said I couldn't take it back. I don't know if there is a thread for authenticating mulberry mens clothes since I don't think mulberry do mens wear anymore? Again I'm not sure.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this. I guess i'm a bargain hunter pretty new to the scene and taking a knock like a newb.

Don't be too hard on yourself it happens to all of us. There have been several threads devoted to this topic and there is no real agreement except most feel it should be tossed and not re donated. Not sure about how to authenticate the clothing.