How to tell if this Birkin is a fake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I just joined your forum for several reasons, one being that I absolutely LOVE bags, another being that I need help from you all out there in determining whether a particular Birkin on eBay right now is the real deal or a really good fake. Am I allowed to say the eBay listing information so you can look at it? I know everyone says if the price is too good to be true, it probably is, but this one really looks authentic...

2. Post it in the "Authenticate this....Hermes" thread. You'll get your information there. These gals KNOW their stuff.

3. Wow, this is so cool! Thanks! I'll do it right away!

4. Well, I went to the Authencitate THIS but it says the thread is closed. Does that mean I can't post there? Sorry - am new to this so I'm not sure how everything works.

5. Gosh - I never go into the Hermes forum but I think it's in Hermes Shopping sub-forum then there should be an open thread in there called Authenticate This...

Try again.

6. Hi Whislerchic - since you're being so helpful, I thought I'd ask you another question. How do I find out if I have any replies to my questions, and how do I read them? I'm sure there's an easy way of finding them, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.