How to spot fake bags... specific details?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I am no expert when it comes to this despite the fact that I own 4 of them... I am still a bit clueless when it comes to that since all my previous bag were purchased at LV store itself...

I bought one on eBay which I feel confident about however I am always doubtful...
    What are things to look for in real bags/fake...
  2. you own 4 LV bags and can't tell the difference? what kind of bag did you buy on e-bay?
  3. to be more specific, which bags do you own and what did you get on e-bay? even though there are different styles, there are certain things that are always consistent with LV.
  4. The best way to make sure your bag is auth is go to "authenticate this" thread...
  5. Already did.....
  6. so is this thread moot now? :lol:
  7. :whistle:
  8. ^^ claims the seller of the bag she is asking about is a member here.. so it seems mindless to ask:shrugs:
  9. now I'm totally confused. is there a pic of the bag?
  10. I just read the Authenticate This thread... I think the OP should just trust THE EXPERTS (you guys know who you are:p) in that thread. Some general things you can look out for is the alignment, stitching, stamping, colour, hardware...etc. If you compare them with your real ones you'll manage to figure out which things are authentic or not in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.