How to sell a Chanel bag?

This is always a current subject, since many of us have a (or a few) Chanel bag(s) just sitting in the closet...
I have used Yoogi's in the past and I liked the headache free checks in the mail; however, Yoogi doesn't often offer much for the bags ... I guess they have a large stock.

Yoogi's - fast and efficient, very streamlined
FP - fast payout, slower service, but still somewhat streamlined. quotes are OK
Ann's - fair prices, better to consign with them , not buy out/sell
Boutique Patina - good/competitive pricing for buyout, but they are very, very picky about what they take in
Trendlee - Also pretty streamlined

I would get quotes from all the above and compare, and go with your best pick. Can't hurt to ask around then decide

Yoogi's - fast and efficient, very streamlined
FP - fast payout, slower service, but still somewhat streamlined. quotes are OK
Ann's - fair prices, better to consign with them , not buy out/sell
Boutique Patina - good/competitive pricing for buyout, but they are very, very picky about what they take in
Trendlee - Also pretty streamlined

I would get quotes from all the above and compare, and go with your best pick. Can't hurt to ask around then decide

Thanks for the info!!

After Shop Hers merged with Tradesy, I've had good luck with selling on Vestiaire Collective. Though their fees are steep, the payout has always been on time, and I never had any problems. What I like about VC is that I don't have to worry about scammers and "empty box" claims. Anything is better than Ebay.