How to report counterfeit LV on eBay

1. I just thought I'd make this thread for people who are wondering how to report counterfeit LV items on eBay. Firstly I think you need an eBay ID to do this. [I tried to make this as clear as possible. :sweatdrop:]

Go to the bottom of the auction page:

[​IMG]

Follow these directions in that same order, then click next:

[​IMG]

After that, click on "E-mail us with your question or concern.".

[​IMG]

Last, but not least, the last step!!!

[​IMG]

2. Great instructions John ;)
    I'm not an expert, but I do see some really bad fake ones. Some are obvious.

3. thank you so much

4. good job

5. Nice, thanks for doing this John!
    This is worthy of becoming a sticky :biggrin:

6. thanks! very informative!

7. You know you're good John :ninja: LOL Thanks! :flowers:

8. Forgot to add that you can keep reporting it even after it's sold, until it's finally removed.:yes:

9. great thread sweetie! this is great! MMmmmmmm-Wahhhhh!>>blowing kisses<<<<<:heart:

10. some boardies on the eBay forum said that causes a slow down as far as getting the piece off auction. to report it once and be done with it. (don;t shoot the messenger, just repeating the info given to me)

11. John,

You are a doll! Too funny! Thank-you!

12. THIS IS GREAT! thank you!

13. wow!! I never thought this one!!
    coz I thought these eBay staff do patrolling these and withdraw these listing auction!!!

so I can watch out the fake to save further new victims!!

thanks for tip John 5

now I can bookmark favourite this!!

14. thanks, john! great info

When I report items, I usually check the "fraudulent listings" subtopic (especially if the seller claims the bag to be authentic), I don't know whether I'm just imagining it, but I have the feeling that eBay (at least here in Germany) acts faster on those than it does on the copyright thing :shrugs: