how to remove oil stain??? help

1. i accidently got some rose oil on my new purse when i was in the salon. :crybaby: and the color of the leather instantly got darker. i tried to clean it with soap and it helped a little bit but still you can see where the oil stain is a little darker. is there any way that i can clean that out myself or would lv store take care of that? help!:crybaby:

2. omg, bring it to your nearest lv store

3. would they clean it?:confused1:

4. I read somewhere that if you put some flour/talcum powder on the stain and give it a rub with a cloth the oil can heat up and therefore get absorbed by the flour/talcum powder. Do it gently though. I would be tempted to go to LV though, I dont wanna be held responsible !!:sweatdrop:

5. Nothing you can do, as said perhaps some flour to absorb some of the oil, otherwise its just going to blend in over time as your bag starts get a darker patina. Which bag was it ?

6. Aw girl, I think the flaw is perfectly fine.

The patina will blend it in with time.

7. Try an oil blotting tissue -- the same kind you use to blot excess oil from your face. You can get them at your local drug store or you can snag a free one as a sample from a cosmetic counter, such as Dior, Clinique, etc. The tissue is a lot less messy than powder. Best of luck.